We believe that chemical dependency is a primary illness that is describable, progressive, chronic, potentially fatal, and treatable. It is an all-pervasive disease that affects mind, body and spirit. Cross addiction from one substance to another is a reality of the disease and therefore, abstinence from all mind and mood altering substances is a required aspect of recovery.
Chemical dependency is a family disease affecting everyone in the family system. To be most effective, chemical dependency addiction treatment must extend to all family members concurrently so that the family recovers together.
At Champion Center, we pride ourselves on the following:
- Integrity in all we do
- The 12 Step tradition, principles, and community
- Compassion and empathy: the heart of our staff
- Expertise: education, training, and experience
- The human spirit: we all have the ability to recover
- Teamwork among our staff and patients
- Stewardship: we are responsible managers of our resources.