What should I bring?
We would like you to be comfortable during your stay at Champion Center. Below are some items to consider while packing:
- Comfortable clothing (3-5 days only as storage is limited and laundry services are provided)
- No tank tops or shirts with drug or alcohol reference
- Workout clothing and tennis shoes
- Comfortable shoes
- Pajamas, robe, slippers and sleepwear
- Bathing Suit (female 1 piece; male no Speedos)
- Personal hygiene items (tooth brush, brush, deodorant, etc.)
- Eye glasses / Hearing aids
- Backpack or bag to carry your belongings in
- Your current medications in original prescription bottles, if over the counter meds must be unopened and sealed
- Current Insurance Cards and photo ID
- Method of payment for prescription (Insurance co-pay, cash, or credit card)
- Medical records if any
- Favorite pillow or blanket (optional)
- A.A./ N.A. basic text (optional)
- Calling card for long distance calls (optional)
- Postage stamps
- Spending money for essentials or massage
- Please leave your valuables at home as they will be put in a safe until your discharge
*Please leave your valuables at home* Please only bring the jewelry you plan on keeping on your person – we cannot provide storage for large amounts of personal belongings. All items you bring to treatment will be recorded on a personal belongings form for safe keeping.
Please do NOT bring the following:
- No toiletry or other items that contain alcohol, such as mouthwash, perfume, cologne, hand sanitizer, cold medicine, cough syrup, etc.
- No strapless tops or tank tops
- No clothing or reading material that depicts alcohol, drugs, sex or violence
- No hats
- No weapons, drugs or alcohol
- No cameras
- No outside food or beverages
NOTE: When you arrive, Champion Center staff will request a urine sample from you. A physician cannot create a medication treatment plan until you do so.